We had three successful ties the weekend of May 19th. While we do our breeding naturally, the exact date of conception can be depending on ovulation. We currently have an ultrasound scheduled for June 20th to hopefully catch the first glimpse of our second litter of babies. Keep checking back for pregnancy confirmation and possible open spots on the waitlist. Mom and Dad are doing well, wanting to play outside is so hard for this already EXTRA hot summer beginning here in Texas! Also-- as a health update, we concluded Cami girls ofa results with both of her elbows being negative for dysplasia and an OFA hip score of "Excellent"! We are truly thankful for having our fur babies be in the best of health and appreciate our future puppy owners patience with completing all of their testing!